For more help, please contact us directly by email at: Info@IJUAgency.com or by telephone: 1(212)575-1860. Our Insurance Brokers are standing by to answer any questions that you may have, or if interested, provide you with a free quote.
1) Get your Classic Car insured for the Agreed Value rather than the states of Actual Cash Value (ACV).
Similarly, ensure that the Agreed Value for your car represents the true market value of the car at the time the policy is written. Finally, if you renew your lease, please reassess the Agreed Value of the car.
2) If you are planning on driving your car Classic Car regularly, you may want to inquire about a no mileage limit on your policy.
3) If the market value on your vehicle changes during the policy period the Agreed Value may be changed with an endorsement.
4) Please review your policy to see if it has any warranties or restrictions for driving your vehicle in New York.5) Before selling your Classic Car be sure to get an appraisal of the vehicle, including taking pictures of the interior and exterior.
5) Before selling your Classic Car be sure to get an appraisal of the vehicle, including taking pictures of the interior and exterior.
Agreed Value: Most cars lose their value overtime, however classic antique, classic, and collectible cars are another matter. With Agreed Value Coverage in the event of a loss you will receive the total value of the previously agreed upon amount.
Breakdown Assistance: Covers the cost to tow your car to the repair shop of your choice.
Transportation Expense: Your policy may reimburse you for the cost of renting a vehicle while your car is being repaired. Or you may have the option to rent a car of comparative value.
Emergency Living Expense: Your policy may cover lodging in the event that you incur a loss far from home.
Personal Property: Your policy may cover personal property that is lost or stolen from your vehicle.
Glass Coverage: Covers the cost to replace your vehicles windows.
Original Equipment Manufacturing Parts: This type of coverage may cover original parts (so long as they are still made).